Why You Need a Website.
Each and every business needs some kind of online presence.
Not only is it expected by potential clients, it's also one of the easiest ways to expand your market.
If you don't have a website, how will potential clients find you online? And, if they're not finding you, who are they finding instead - your competition?
Everyone these days goes online to research products and services for their local area rather than using a local directory, yellow pages or phone book?
What are the reasons people prefer to look online?
- Convenience- They can learn about your services, view your portfolio and buy your products, even when you're closed!
- Availability of up to date Information- A website provides more information than the yellow pages, with interactive content, product details and pictures.
No Sales Pressure
Advantages to Having a Website
You can publicise your business, service or products to millions of potential customers. Having a web site can increase your sales.
You can update your web site with your latest news or prices much easier and cheaper than print based media. A web site can save you a lot of money in communication and administration costs.
You can link your web site with other advertising campaigns therefore creating brand awareness.
Your business can advertise and publicise on the internet 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Web sites are easier and cheaper to change / update, than conventional print based media.
You can place your web site address on your business card to enhance your image.
- Save time and money answering the questions you would normally get over and over by phone, by providing your products and services on your website, with all the questions answered.
- Website visitors can contact you by email without the pressure of dealing with pushy salesmen. You can respond to their inquiries when it is convenient for you.
- Smaller businesses can look bigger than they are with a professional website design. Now the small guy is on the same playing field as the big guys!
- The cost of a DogWebs.Biz site, are extremely low when compared to the cost of other forms of media and advertising.
- Your website can be updated daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you need to revise your information. The information on your website will always be accurate and up-to-date.
- With a website, your business is now "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Your website is working for you!
- A website is accessible globally and can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. You can't get the same kind of market reach with print, radio and TV advertising.
How to Get Started with a Website
If your business does not have a website yet, go online to see what websites you like and dislike. It will help you decide how you'd like your site to look and feel.
Sign up for your 30 Day Free Trial. of DogWebs.Biz